Pembina County Memorial Hospital employs approximately 100 full-time and 80 part-time staff members. Each employee is a critical part of the caregiving team. Wages and benefits are competitive, making it an employer of choice in the region.
To apply, please fill out our application.
Career opportunities at Wedgewood Manor are:
- Full/ Part /Flex time LPN / RN
- Full / Part-time CNA's
- RN MDS Coordinator/Full Time
Must have current RN Licensure in the state of North Dakota
1-2 Years of Clinical Experience in Geriatrics a plus
Full-time LPN/RN$5000 sign on bonus
Career opportunities at Pembina County Memorial Hospital are:
- Part Time CNA
- Flex time RN/LPN/CNA
For more information about job opportunities, contact Ann at 701.265.6329 or email@example.com.
Benefits of working at PCMH and Wedgewood Manor:
- Group health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K and retirement plans
- Paid vacations
- Extended sick leave
- Evening, night, weekend, and call-in differential pay
- Certified Nursing Assistant training program
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Flexible child care spending accounts