Pembina County Memorial Hospital employs approximately 100 full-time and 80 part-time staff members. Each employee is a critical part of the caregiving team. Wages and benefits are competitive, making it an employer of choice in the region.
To apply, please fill out our application.
Career opportunities at Wedgewood Manor are:
- Part/Full-time CNA's $1200 sign-on bonus for full time
Full-time LPN/RN $5000 sign-on bonus
- Full-time Housekeeper/Laundry
- Part-time CNA's
*CNA certification required*/CNA classes available upon offer of employment
Flextime Social Worker: BSW and ND SW licensure required:
Duties include but are not limited to overseeing Social Work Designee, assist with residents/patients admission, discharge, and care coordination.
Approximately 12 hours per quarter.
Career opportunities at Pembina County Memorial Hospital are:
- Flex RN/CNA
Career opportunities at CliniCare:
- Full-time LPN/RN
- Flex-time RN/LPN
For more information about job opportunities, contact Ann at 701.265.6329 or email@example.com.
Benefits of working at PCMH and Wedgewood Manor:
- Group health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K and retirement plans
- Paid vacations
- Extended sick leave
- Evening, night, weekend, and call-in differential pay
- Certified Nursing Assistant training program
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Flexible child care spending accounts