Pembina County Memorial Hospital employs approximately 100 full-time and 80 part-time staff members. Each employee is a critical part of the caregiving team. Wages and benefits are competitive, making it an employer of choice in the region.
To apply, please fill out our application.
Career opportunities at Wedgewood Manor are:
- Full-time CNA's $1200 sign-on bonus for full time
Full-time LPN/RN $5000 sign-on bonus
- Part/Flex time RN/LPN
- Part-time CNA's
Flex time Housekeeper
*CNA certification required*/CNA classes available upon offer of employment
Career opportunities at Pembina County Memorial Hospital are:
- Flex RN/CNA
- Full-time Foundation Director: Full-Time Foundation Director: Responsible for developing and supporting the mission through the foundation's programs of grant writing, fundraising, program development, and fund investment. The Director collaborates with the Board, oversees communication, prepares the budget, and keeps financial records. Applications accepted through August 19th.
Career opportunities at CliniCare:
- No current position available.
For more information about job opportunities, contact Ann at 701.265.6329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working at PCMH and Wedgewood Manor:
- Group health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K and retirement plans
- Paid vacations
- Extended sick leave
- Evening, night, weekend, and call-in differential pay
- Certified Nursing Assistant training program
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Flexible child care spending accounts