Give the valuable gift of time and experience the reward of helping others. We have opportunities available in many different areas of Pembina County Memorial Hospital Association. These opportunities include a wide variety of areas at Wedgewood Manor, our skilled nursing facility. The Pembina County Memorial Hospital Auxiliary and the Pembina County Memorial Hospital Foundation are also areas in which volunteers are needed.
Does one or more of these areas describe you?
- I have a few hours to spare each week and would like to give back to the community.
- I am a student who wants to hlep others or is interested in a career in healthcare.
- I am new to the community and would like to meet people while performing a worthwhile service
- I am retired, want to share my knowledge and experience.
Your service will make a difference to our patients, residents, visitors and staff!
For more information please contact:
- Wedgewood Manor, Kathy Johnson 701-265-8453
- Pembina County Memorial Hospital Foundation Director, Brenda Anderson 701-265-6324
- Pembina County Memorial Hospital Auxiliary, Lisa LeTexier 701-265-6228
*Volunteers are not paid -- not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless.