Pembina County Memorial Hospital employs approximately 100 full-time and 80 part-time staff members. Each employee is a critical part of the caregiving team. Wages and benefits are competitive, making it an employer of choice in the region.
To apply, please fill out our application.
Career opportunities at Wedgewood Manor are:
- Full/ Part /Flex time LPN / RN
- Full / Part time CNA's
Career opportunities at Pembina County Memorial Hospital are:
- Full/Part time RN
- Flex time CNA
- Employee Relations Specialist
Career opportunities at CliniCare are:
- Full time Clinic Nurse, LPN/RN
For more information about job opportunities, contact Chelsey at 701.265.6308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working at PCMH and Wedgewood Manor:
- Group health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K and retirement plans
- Paid vacations
- Extended sick leave
- Evening, night, weekend, and call-in differential pay
- Certified Nursing Assistant training program
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Flexible child care spending accounts