Pembina County Memorial Hospital employs approximately 100 full-time and 80 part-time staff members. Each employee is a critical part of the caregiving team. Wages and benefits are competitive, making it an employer of choice in the region.
To apply, please fill out our application.
Career opportunities at Wedgewood Manor are:
- Flex time LPN and RN
- Part, or Flex time CNA
- Full Time CNAs
- $1200 Sign on Bonus
- Part and Flex time Dietary Aide
- Fulltime Night Nurse LPN or RN
- $1800 Sign on Bonus
- 12 hr Shifts 6:30pm - 7am
Career opportunities at Pembina County Memorial Hospital are:
- Flex time CNA,LPN, RN
For more information about job opportunities, contact Chelsey at 701.265.6308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working at PCMH and Wedgewood Manor:
- Group health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K and retirement plans
- Paid vacations
- Extended sick leave
- Evening, night, weekend, and call-in differential pay
- Certified Nursing Assistant training program
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Flexible child care spending accounts